Monday, April 20, 2009

almost...

Well, we've been working really hard on our floors and we are almost finished!! We only have a little bit of the hallway left and the stairs, but other than that, we're good!! I can't believe how amazing it's all turning out! The only pictures I have are before we've swept the floors or put the furniture back, but here's to give you an idea what Josh and I have been doing this weekend. And yes, just Josh and I. One of his super sweet cousins came over on Saturday to help us out, so I definitely want to give him credit, because without his help we would have been working on this much longer. It's been a big project, but it's really paying off. I LOVE hardwood floors and I especially love the hardwood we picked out. Enough blabbing... here are the most recent pics (I also included some prewood pictures):









5 comments:

Katie May said...

Oh wow! Those are beautiful! I can't believe you got that done so fast!

mckenna said...

Pretty! I'm jealous!!

Annalee said...

I love the new floors---you two are amazing to knock it out so quickly---maybe seeing this will inspire Steve!! (and myself)lol

Mandy Coffey said...

Tiff i love the color of hardwood you picked out!!! It's looking awesome and i can't believe you've got it done so fast!

Laura said...

Good job on the wood floors. What a pretty color of wood. Your place looks great!