Saturday, December 1, 2007

Christmas Count Down...

Josh and I at Rockafeller Center last Christmas
At the Manhattan Temple during Christmas

Well, it is officially December and I am excited! I love this time of year! I love decorating and I love spending time with family around the holidays. Josh and I decorated for Christmas the other day and we just had so much fun! I posted a couple of pictures on here of last Christmas which we spent in New York. We had such a blast. The last two years I had a white Christmas, but before that I never did. I always had it in California where it obviously never snows! And this year we are having another white Christmas (if it snows of course) here in Utah. This time of a year is also a little crazy because my birthday (the 14th), our anniversary (17th) and Christmas are all so close. Sorry Josh, I didn't mean to plan it that way :) Needless to say I LOVE DECEMBER!

4 comments:

Megan said...

BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!!!! I love this song! Great pictures from NY! I'm so jealous! I love to decorate too, but it's always so sad to take down the decorations, my house always feels so bare after that! We will sure miss all you guys this Christmas, try not to have too much fun without us!!!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

we get a white chirstmas this year too! cant wait to see you guys again!

Dana and Chase said...

where did u get ur back ground i love it and i love u!

Becca said...

How fun... look how long your hair was! You can pull off any hair I swear!!!! i love this time of year too!!!! It's jam packed with birthday s in your family for sure!!!!!