Thursday, July 5, 2007

We're new to this!


Well, I guess we decided to join the bandwagon and actually put up a blog! I may get lazy at this, but we'll see how it goes. Nothing new has really been going on at all, just working and going to school. We are getting things ready for our big trip to Europe next month, so we have a lot of fine tuning for that! That picture of us is when we stopped by Zions National Park down in Southern Utah... it was beautiful! We hiked up to this stop and set our camera down on a rock, haha.

Let's see... what else is new... OH! Josh got a new iPhone and let me just tell you, they are what they are hyped up to be! At first I was like, "Oh Josh, it's just a phone..." but it's not! It's amazing! I love it because it has internet on it all the time, no matter where you are, if you can make a call, you can pull up the internet, which is nice because you can pull up google maps and it gives you a satelite view and it's your own personalized GPS system because it gives you arrows where you need to turn. Not only all of that, but it has the video ipod features as well! Maybe one day when the price goes down or the 2nd generation comes out, I will be able to get one as well... until then, I'm completely satisfied with my Razor :)

4 comments:

Becca said...

What a beautiful picture! I think we'll need to make a family trip out there once we move! I have never been there!

Those phones sound great! i am still of the opinion that I don't even need a cell phone. I know!! call me archaic but I just don't need one! I do think all the features on those iphones are amazing! have fun with it!

Start the count down!!! 26 more days till we head your way!!! love ya!

Megan said...

YAY! Another blog! Great picture! Jason and I sorta drove through their once, it very pretty down there. Those iphones sound cool! I know Jason would love one, but I'm like you-my regular old phone is good enough for me. Have fun getting all the details of your Euro-trip worked out! Have you told you boss yet???? I'm so excited for you guys to be able to go do that!!! I can't wait to see pictures and hear a report when you come back!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

I love Zions! My family used to go there at least yearly, sometimes more- in fact they even looked at buying property in a neighboring town when I was 11 or 12. I am so glad they didnt because I would probably have ended up marrying my cousin or brother or something! :)
I am jealous of your europe trip- get it done now while you dont have kiddos biting your ankles! otherwise you will end up like me and rob- he wants to go and I wont leave the kids!
and the iphone sounds cool, but rob and I are way too cheap. we are both using the free ones they give you when you sign up for service. in fact, they dont even make our model anymore, so when one breaks, (and we have broken 3 of them!) rob buys a used one on ebay! even a razor is too high class for us cheap folks! :)

Diane said...

Hey you two... The wagon is quite a ride isn't it? You girls are all so funny. I especially like Stephanie's marriage arrangement. I am really glad it didn't happen.

Anyway, Tiffany what's up with your trip to Europe? Things still going as planned. Remember to take tons of pictures. You will always treasure them.

Good luck with your goals girls.