Friday, October 9, 2009

I can't wait... to bake, bake, bake!!

So, I made this purchase today:



and I couldn't be happier!! Unfortunately, I ordered it online, so I have to wait until it arrives :(

But I found a great deal! I get this beautiful KitchenAid Professional 600 Series Mixer, with all of the attachments it normally comes with, plus this beauty:



It's a pasta roller/cutter to make homemade pasta! I took a cooking class in college (my favorite class at BYU), and we made pasta there. It tastes so good and you can control what ingredients go in. It takes awhile to do on your own, but with this handy little attachement, 1/2 the time has been cut out!

The next wonderful thing it comes with, is this:



It's a slicer/shredder. It'll be perfect for grating cheese, slicing vegetables like cucumbers, zucchini, squash, and also shredding things like carrots and potatoes for hash browns.

Obviously, other than those attachments I'm going to make some great things like, bread, cookies, cinnamon rolls, pizza dough, cakes, mashing potatoes, meringues, you name it!

I seriously can not WAIT! I was at my sister in law's house (Rebecca) on Sunday for conference and we made some delicious homemade cinnamon rolls in her KitchenAid, and it was SO easy! I'm so glad Josh is amazing and didn't mind if I purchased this. Now, I just need to use it all the time so I get my money's worth. Good thing these things last forever, because once I stop working, this bad boy will be working much more frequently :)

7 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

mmmmm, I love my Kitchen Aid, but the bowl you're getting is a lot bigger than mine, AND you have a handle!!! (I thought you already had one?) Man, I would love all those attachments! Dude, those things DO last forever! My turtle grama had hers for like 4 years before she had to buy a new one!

Anonymous said...

Oh im jealous.. I'm still waiting for when I can buy my one! I love your updates. Tell josh we say hi!

Veronica said...

i'm jealous of all your attachments, i want to make pasta! can you please share recipes with me that turn out good? i need motivation since i've used mine a grand total of one time.

BL said...

you sold me on this! we are decided weather or not to get a mixer and although they are big and bulky i think it would pay off.

The McGraths said...

Yeah, congrats Tiff.....good choice! I hope it comes soon. Let me know how the cooking goes ;)

Josh and Tiff said...

Kimber... she only had it for 4 years? I'm talking like 10-15 years! Some of my friends who have them have been using them forever! Hopefully it lasts longer than 4 years!

Megan said...

jealous!!! I'm excited to see all the nummyness you make!