Friday, October 24, 2008

Josh's Birthday

Well, here is a long awaited post, because I don't get on here very often, but Josh's birthday was last week and we had such a fun time together! His birthday was last Friday the 17th of October and he is now one year older and wiser. :) We had a fun filled weekend and I have a TON of pictures to prove it! First, on Friday morning (we both took the day off of work), we woke up and I let Josh open his presents. I got him some clothes, this Italian language learning program and a couple of other things. After that we went to get some Gandolfo's breakfast sandwiches which I love and KIND OF remind Josh of New York deli sandwiches... Yum! We ran a few errands after that (boring I know), but then went to Costco for some pizza! Once we finished there, we were off to the golf course!! Josh, as you know, loves to golf and so do I, and the weather was absolutely beautiful that day, so it was perfect. I hadn't golfed all season and Josh only went like twice all year, so unfortunately this was one of the only times we got to go together this year, but it was a blast!! And we both played pretty well, also... (even though it was just the executive course at East Bay, haha). Here are a few pics:











Then that night, I invited some of his friends over and we had some cake and ice cream. His friends are great and we always love having them over. And that picture of me with the cake, that's only picture of the cake you'll get, because Josh decided to delete the one we had of him and his cake... oh well, it was his birthday, he could do what he wanted, haha:




Then the next morning we woke up and went rock climbing! This is one of Josh's favorite things to do and him and his buddy Marshall always go up together and always try and get me his Marsh's girlfriend Jen to come with them. Being that it was Josh's birthday weekend, I decided to go and so did Jen and we had such a fun time!! I was of course scared of heights (first time I've been rock climbing) and you know how I am with bugs, and there were some bugs on the wall, so I definitely had my fair share of screaming, haha. But Josh and Marshall were pros and made climbing the wall look so easy, like a lizard, lol. Here are so pictures to capture the moments:






















After rock climbing, we made some sandwiches, and had a little picnic in the canyon. We went home and then spent the rest of the day/evening at a lacrosse tournament up in Sandy. It was a great weekend and I'm so happy I married such an amazing man. There's never a dull moment and we always have so much fun together. Josh is truly amazing and I'm so lucky!

9 comments:

Annalee said...

you are right---Josh is amazing, but you are equally amazing. It looks like you two had a fun weekend.

Christina and Ryan said...

You guys are so cute! And I'll have to try Gandolfo's breakfast sandwiches. Also, I LOVE Jen's face in the pic of her and Marshall haha.

Mandy Coffey said...

i didn't know you liked golf tiff! Cool

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

We've been to that golf course!! It looks like you had such a great time! What a great way to celebrate life!!

Becca said...

you guys have way too much fun together! Stop it!!! Makes us all feel bad!!!
Happy birthday Josh!

Unknown said...

I didn't know you golfed. That's neat. Anyway, I tagged you on my blog. Have fun!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

you guys do so much! i sometimes wish rob was a little more active... but then I think, "what if he was too active and made me get off my butt too much when I would rather watch my show?"
...so I guess having a lazy husband matches me just fine.

'Cus and Britt said...

I miss you guys a lot!!! Oh and Happy Birthday Josh!

Cyd said...

Tiffany! You guys are so adventurous. I'm glad i found you on here. Love ya!