Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Tribute...

I would like to take a moment to make a tribute to one of my best friends... Miss Veronica Walters. That's right, she doesn't get married until Saturday but then she will be Mrs. Veronica Robertson!! First of all, let me just tell you all how amazing she is and all the fun times we've had together!

We met freshman year and have been friends ever since. She's amazing, fun, beautiful and best of all, we're like the same person! Like I mentioned she is getting married this Saturday, and will no longer "enjoy" the single life. (Even though married life is about 1,453 times better). I'm so happy for her and I'm going out to California tomorrow so I can be there for this momentous occasion! She's getting married in San Diego, which I'm so excited for because I haven't been there since my wedding... that temple is amazing.

Well... here are a few pictures to capture the fun moments we've had together...









Unfortunately all of my favorite pictures are from freshman year and those are all actual photos... not digital. Lame, I know... but anyways, I love her so much and I'm so happy for her, and she's marrying the most perfect guy for her. They're seriously meant to be! Congrats guys, I LOVE YOU VICKY-VICKY-RONICA!

3 comments:

Veronica said...

tippy thank you for this touching tribute. also thank you for publishing such lovely pictures of me on the internet, i am just so grateful we did not own digital cameras freshman year. i love you!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

cute post. i dont know her well, but she is a cute girl, and I am jealous you are going to ca without me...

carly torgeson is getting married this weekend out there too. i wanted to go for that so bad!

Ashley said...

V is married now! Good for her! I loved the old pictures. I can't wait to hang out soon. Tell V congrats for me.