Saturday, February 23, 2008

BYU vs. Simon Fraser

I just got back from Josh's game this afternoon and I thought he played amazing! The whole team did great! We won 17-11 (I think that was the score) and Josh scored 5 goals! I love to watch him and the team play. It's his senior year though which is sad to think. After the game they provided us with some lunch so we stuck around and ate a bit. Tonight Josh and I are going to go ice skating with some friends... I'm excited!

Here's a funny picture that was taken during the fall and it's funny because this was right after they scored a goal....during the game. Haha!


ALSO...my nephew's name is..... Ryan Allan! So cute! I totally guessed the whole Ryan name before it was discussed. I think it's such a cute name! Ryan after his dad's middle name and Allan after his grandpa's middle name. (Steph's dad). But I think the real reason they chose Allan was because it's one of Josh's middle names as well! However, we are unsure of the true spelling of Josh's name because it's different on his birth certificate, social security card and the records of BYU. But on his birth certificate it is Allan, so Ryan was named after his uncle too, haha!

7 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

whoa, thats crazy about josh's multiple spellings of Allen, Alan, Allan.....??? But you know, that COULD come in handy if he ever makes a career of crime....then he already has so aliases all ready to go!

PS, NICE work to Josh on all those goals!

Ashley said...

Tiff,
I am so sorry about Alicia. She was so young. I do remember those good old days! Haha. They make me laugh. And you are so good at guessing things! I expect you to stay in touch. And how did you get your background to look so cute and scrapbooky?

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i think you had more of an impact of the name of your new nephew than you even realize! We struggled so much to decide on something, and I think between you and your mom talking it up Rob wouldnt let go of the name ryan! I was hoping for a moment of weakness where he would second guess his taste, like he does with clothes he buys and other decisions he has to make- he always wants validations that his taste is good, and you gave it to him! I can usually talk him out of things! But i love the name too, and secretly I was hoping I could name him after Josh somehow without making my other brother in laws feel bad. Ryan Joshua was a little too obvious in playing favoritism. :)

Megan said...

Way to go Josh! That's funny the picture was taken mid game! I'm jealous you get to go ice skating, Jason never wanted to go with me when we were in provo :( Hope you had fun!

Megan said...

that was supposed to be a frowny face in my commment!

Mandy Coffey said...

hahahah you are so funny i love you! I can't believe Josh has multiple ways to spell his name that's super funny!
Way to go Josh!
And congrats on being an aunt!

Annie and Berkeley said...

Awesome blog! Congrats to Josh on scoring so many goals and to you for becoming an aunt or an aunt again!