Tuesday, October 30, 2007

California Trip!


Well, again I would like to apologize for NEVER posting on our blog, but as of today I solemnly swear to post more!!! I really wanted to post a picture on here of some amazing friends I have. A little over a week ago I flew home to California for one of my best friend's funerals and while I was there, me and all of the "old crew" got together for a sleep over and let me tell you, it was so much fun! It was practically our old young women's group with all of our leaders and because we were such a small group back then, we were all such amazing friends and I'm so lucky our friendship has lasted so long. So here is a little picture of us all!

4 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

how fun! that is so fun you guys all got together again! i havent ever done that with my YW friends- how lucky you are to be such a tight nit group!

Megan said...

I see you figured out how to make a cute background! My sister did mine, so I really don't know how to do it!!! I'm glad you got to meet up with all your old friends, I bet it was so nice to catch up with everyone!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

that night was so awesome! I love you tiff. Even though we lost Leash, it's so comforting to know the rest of us are all still friends and that we cant get together after being apart for years, and its just like old times. in a Doreen voice.. "crazy!" ps....i have a blog now!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

ps again. I want this picture! (and any others that may have been taken!)